About the Profile:
If working at the cusp of design, brand technology excite you to help scale modern day businesses, we’ve got the right profile waiting for you.
You will be a key member of the team and hence, a pivotal decision maker. You possess an entrepreneurial mind-set, high levels of creativity, utmost level of confidence and can strike conversations articulately. You are a confident individual, a good conversationalist and a natural strategist. Creativity is your thing. Your experience does not matter to us, but your understanding of your skill sure does. We’re waiting for you to assess and strategise our business goals and grab the steering wheel of this billion dollar industry.
Each of these are high-engagement roles with clients and internal teams within Lights Out and thus require a candidate who is extremely motivated, dedicated, and passionate about their responsibilities.
The Design Lead will directly report to the founding team and will be responsible for gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with the Creative Director and will be responsible for bringing creative flair and strong visual sense to the table.
1.Create moodboards taking input from the clients Conceptualise and have clear flow of thought
2.Decide on specific design aspects – colors, images, text, styles, and layouts
3.Follow global standards when creating designs
4.Keep up with the latest design trends and techniques
5.Collaborate with other graphic designers, copywriters, and marketers Always work as a team
Experience & Requirements:
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and in Vision)
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good prioritisation abilities
- Bachelors/Masters in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- Organisational skills with the ability to multitask across diﬀerent projects from start to finish
- Passion and understanding for entrepreneurial communities
Before you apply, we’d like for you to go through our LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/65827482 and understand the kind of culture & team we have. It would give a lot moe meaning to your application.
- Salary Offered ₹5,000 – ₹10,000
- Total Years Experience 0-5