Great research breeds great design. Design researchers carefully investigate human experience and behavior, dream up new ways to spark and distill insight, and inspire teams and clients to address people’s needs through bold, optimistic design.
In your role, you will work alongside a cross-functional team of Designers, technologists, business leaders, and other partners in the health and healthcare sector to realize memorable digital and physical experiences. This includes contributing to design research processes and identifying opportunities and gaps to solve.It would be your responsibility to elevate ideas into thoughtful and functional innovative solutions.
Your key responsibilities are
- To work on the research processes end to end across different projects – research, strategy, insight finding, support ideation, prototyping and delivery.
- Understand user needs, business requirements and context for innovation through various Design Thinking methods.
- Translate insights from user research into actionable digital and physical directions through various design methods and storytelling.
- Communicate experience strategies through tools such as Persona Creation, Flow Maps, Customer Journeys, Mental Modelling, Quick Mock ups etc.
- Participate in user interactions during research, synthesis and feedback phases to contribute towards insights and opportunities which could be converted into innovative customer touch points.
Note : This position will require you to travel to different locations for research purposes.