We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us build functional systems to power our quickly growing infrastructure.DevOps Engineer responsibilities include taking charge of our multicloud infrastructure and helping drive automation, deployment, monitoring and disaster recovery processes. You should have a keen focus on detail and precision as well as experience with complex growing infrastructure.
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management
- Manage CI and CD tools with team
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes
- Improve infrastructure automation and management
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
- Implement processes for disaster recovery
- Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Knowledge of core internet technologies (BGP, DNS, etc.)
- System experience: Linux kernel tuning, iptables, ipsec, etc.
- Tools experience: Apache Mesos, Elasticsearch, Spark, Kafka, Airflow, Ansible
- Platform experience: AWS, Google Cloud, bare metal hardware
- Problem-solving attitude
- Team spirit
- working full-time remotely
- trips to team meet ups are paid
- teammates from countries all over the world
For further information about our remote work culture visit us!