VivSoft is looking for a DevOps Engineer with a Jenkins based CI/CD tool deployment and Kubernetes background to join VivSoft’s top-notch engineering team. The selected candidate will be focused on building DevSecOps pipelines for Kubernetes based deployments. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, articulate and intimately familiar with Linux operating systems delivering Kubernetes container solutions, creating tools, automated deployments, upgrades, on boarding and validation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- 3-5 years’ work experience with DevSecOps solutioning or infrastructure engineering role.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Kubernetes. Implementation, setup, configuration, troubleshooting, tuning and infrastructure.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with AWS/Azure cloud IaaS
- Minimum of 2 years of experience integrating CI/CD tools like SonarQube, Selenium, GitLab, Sonatype
- Experience with Linux, scripting, automation, computing in the cloud, and application monitoring technologies.
- Minimum of 1 years of experience with Kubernetes ecosystem tools like – TwistLock, Clair, Anchor, Vault, Calico, OPA, Istio, Envoy, Prometheus, Fluentd, Operator Framework
- Strong understanding of container lifecycle and infrastructure code concepts.
- Experience with Certificates, Sectest and Key Stores
- • Experience working with Amazon Web Services and/or Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with the usage of GitHub (or Git version control systems).
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Detail oriented, team player with an ability to work with minimal direction.
- Design the DevSecOps CI/CD pipelines and Kubernetes.
- Designing and implementing solutions to leverage a Kubernetes cluster.
- Deploying cloud-native applications and monitoring and supporting a Kubernetes environment.
- Develop, test, and deploy code that will configure and manage enterprise Kubernetes Clusters. Configuring hardware, peripherals, and services, managing settings and storage.
- Deploy Kubernetes the Hard Way.
- Support the deployment of applications into the container service.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in Docker and Kubernetes environments.
- Deliver training, coaching, and support for engineering teams to write code that will manage infrastructure and application configurations.
- Provide product vision, standards, and best practices for using configuration management software across the organization.
- Define strategies on implementing cloud agnostics K8 solution.
- Participate in team code reviews and design reviews.
- Total Years Experience 0-5