- Day-to-day campaign management of a account.
Ensuring that campaigns are managed across the following capabilities: budget pacing, keyword research, reporting, campaign optimisation, bid adjustments.
- Provide expert Facebook, Instagram, SEM campaign management services for projects.
- Manage client relationships and provide timely communications for campaign management, optimisation and reporting.
- Format reports and provide top-line insights for on-going reports and post-buy analysis.
- Understand metrics and KPIs of account and continually suggest optimizations to improve campaign performance, ensuring that all optimisations are documented.
- Use tools like ManyChat, Zapier, Google Analytics, Data Studio to increase efficiency in managing campaigns.
- Keep up with the fast moving digital marketing tools and update the management with new martech tools and solutions.
Expected to learn new skills and platforms like Amazon PPC management.
- Develop knowledge of the business, competition and latest industry news and trends.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships internally as well as with those outside the team.
- Coordinate with freelancers and other team members in order to deliver quality work.
- Salary Offered ₹5L – ₹7L
- Total Years Experience 0-5