Dara Group is a startup focusing on medical supplies due to the massive shortage caused by the Covid-19 pandemic. We started by donating hundreds of face shields to hospitals using a 3D printers but the hospitals kept asking for more and more. So we decided we could help on a larger scale and turn this into a profitable business.
We are supplying hospitals, senior care facilities, and urgent cares with PPE ( surgical masks, KN95 masks, isolation gowns, surgical gowns, gloves, goggles, etc). In terms of quantities we are selling full containers of product coming from China and other countries. All our products are FDA approved.
For example a hospital purchasing 250k level 3 surgical gowns. That’s cargo that fits on three 18-wheelers.
We are looking for an experienced, passionate director of business development to join our team and help with the company’s fast growing demand.
– Will manage relationships with key distribution and product purchasing influencers
– Prepare bids, price quotes, RFP responses, and presentations for distribution services as well as products sold
– Have established relationships (book of business / clients we can leverage)
– Strategically expand our footprint and outreach into other business sectors (ie Retail, QSR, etc)
– Rigorously prospect for new business, primary focus on hospitals and doctor clinics and follow up with leads in your pipeline.
– Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries
– Primary duties include heavy outbound calling and e-mail communication,
– Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to quotes/proposals
– 6-10 years of experience in business development and strategic partnerships (industry is agnostic)
– Documented history of sales quota attainment/exceeding sales goals (2+ Years)
– Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills
– Independent and self-motivated
– Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
Note: This is a commission based role but given the current demand for PPE and quantities we sell in there is significant opportunity for this individual to generate large commissions quickly.
Note: Position is remote.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Commission
Salary: $250,000.00 to $450,000.00 /year
- business development or sales: 6 years (Required)
- Fully Remote
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- Salary Offered $250,000.00 to $450,000.00 a year
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10