Driven by the vision of ‘Building a BANK of the FUTURE’, we intend to redefine people’s relationship with money through simple, accessible credit, and personal finance, digital banking offerings, and much more. We’re building a ‘customer-focussed’ lifestyle bank to orchestrate the fulfillment of life needs. In 6-10 years we believe people will control their financial lives in one place.
You must be excited about being at the heart of a growing high-performance team, setting the standards of quality for Product development, design ,management, chalking strategies to maximize impact on the business, and executing on the vision of building world-class products.
We are looking for enthusiastic people who have a keen interest in resolving real-world on-ground challenges & love working in a fast-paced work environment.
Expectations from the Head of Products:
We are looking for a Product Owner who loves ideating & building scalable features to make the customer’s life easy and smooth. Would be responsible for multiple things including product concept to the product launch to the product growth to ensure the product stands out in the market having a bigger impact on the customer’s life. You need to exhibit high collaboration within your squad of people consisting of the core team and engineers, working towards to achieve the same goal.
The ideal candidate should be able to drive the product/feature in a dynamic & expeditious environment. Needless to mention he or she needs to demonstrate ability towards urgency, ownership, sharing success and competent enough to excel at the prevailing velocity at Aviate.
Here are some other attributes that we are over-index on for this profile:
- Problem Solving: Should be able to break down & solve the complex problems. Should be able to look at a problem, define and brainstorm ways to achieve an optimal solution and pick the best engineering approach to resolve that in the shortest possible time with a structured and disciplined thought process.
- Effective Communication: Should be an excellent communicator to drive & own discussions with cross-functional teams & to strategically influence internal & external stakeholders.
- Cross-Functional Expertise: To bring several functional expertise together in the picture while ideating any feature/product to ensure its success & highest impact.
- Strategic Thinking: Would be involved in developing the product strategy and converting that into short & long term roadmaps by owning the product’s vision & aligning it with the overall organisation’s growth. Need to layout the cross-functional roadmap of the product and taking greater ownership towards the product direction.
- Technical Knowledge: Should be able to work closely with the engineering teams to ensure the challenges & outcomes of the product. You need not be a coding wizard but should have a decent understanding of the technologies and tools, the engineering team is working on.
- Design Sense: Making sure that the product speaks for itself. Product owner would be working very closely with the designers on prototyping & getting intuitive design flows ready.
- Customer Empathy: Abstracting unique insights by conversing with customers and resolving their major workflow challenges through the product.
- Product Marketing: While launching a new feature/product, getting involved in its marketing strategy is equally important to ensure its market adoption.
- Data-driven: Should research to understand the overall market & competitive space to determine market segmentation, pricing & positioning of the product. Crunching the past performance data to gain valuable insights to tackle unique strategic & tactical decisions in the upcoming feature/product
- Salary Offered $30k – $50k • 0.5% – 1.0%
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10