Title: Employment Engagement Manager
Location: San Jose, CA / Remote!
Duration: ASAP – 12/31/2020 (Chance of extension likley!)
Rate: $70 – $80/hr W2
The Employee Engagement Manager will help us further our social impact objectives and strive to connect all employees to these efforts. This team player will be responsible for managing employee programs and driving engagement, coordinating grantmaking, overseeing and maximizing vendor relationships, and helping to measure and share the impact of our employee initiatives.
- Lead the matching gifts program: work with internal and external partners to deliver tools and resources that facilitate an optimal experience for employees; maintain related processes, including approval of monthly reports; measure program effectiveness through reports and analysis; incorporate insights and learnings gained to continuously improve our offerings.
- Manage the global GIVE Team program: build awareness of, and engagement in, GIVE teams in office locations around the world; train employee volunteer leaders; maintain, improve and expand usage of related tools, including the online grant application platform; review and approve grant applications, perform impact analysis, and develop summary reports.
- Work closely with our San Jose GIVE Team and San Jose site leadership to develop headquarters culture and support localized efforts and events.
- Help create a culture of giving and environmental awareness, and create resources to support and strategically align employee volunteerism
- Support local corporate giving initiatives and charitable sponsorships
- Work with cross-functional partners, including Diversity & Inclusion, HR and internal communications, to drive awareness of programming through owned channels and gather insights and analytics around the engagement initiatives
- Prepare summary reports on the company’s philanthropic efforts, including the company’s response to CSR (corporate social responsibility) industry surveys
- Build a global corporate volunteer plan that aligns with our Social Innovation and Diversity & Inclusion strategies
- Respond to philanthropic inquiries at all levels: corporate, executive speaking, external sponsorships and internal programs
- Work with cross-functional partners, including HR and internal communications, to drive awareness of programming through owned channels and gather insights and analytics around engagement and volunteer initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Graduate degree preferred
- 8-15 years professional experience in a private or corporate foundation, CSR role or nonprofit environment (or graduate degree plus 3 years work experience)
- Demonstrated passion for Social Innovation and CSR efforts; experience in grantmaking and employee engagement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work collaboratively and comfortably with employees who have diverse skills and experience and are in different geographies and levels within the organization
- Understanding of who the key stakeholders and organizations are and industry best practices and guidelines
- Project management skills with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and make good use of time management skills
- Experience working with vendors on outsourced programs such as matching gifts, volunteer management, and grant application programs
- Ability to work confidently and thrive in a rapidly changing, fast-paced and results-oriented corporate environment where a high degree of flexibility is required.
- Strong business acumen and demonstrable comfort with data/data analytics
- Global mindset
Top 3 Requirements:
- Corporate social responsibility/Philanthropy/volunteer management
- Project Management
- Business acumen & data analytics
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Salary Offered Rate: $70 - $80/hr W2
- Total Years Experience 5-10