K12 believes in education for everyone. We provide families an online option for a high-quality, personalized education experience. Students can thrive, find their passion, and learn in an environment that encourages discovery at their own pace. In support of this, we are committed to creating and maintaining a culture of inclusion and diversity where our employees are passionate about serving students and families, treat one another and customers with respect, challenge each other to innovate and always strive to do better.
The Enrollment Consultant is responsible for inbound calls and outbound calls to qualified leads to generate student enrollment applications utilizing interpersonal and product knowledge skills with students and their parents or other responsible adults. Enrollment Consultant are responsible for achieving quality assurance targets, client satisfaction, and enrollment targets. The position will be responsible for consulting with families throughout the complete enrollment process from lead inception to student enrollment. As an entry level Enrollment Consultant, you will work to strengthen your skills under the close supervision and guidance of management.
As Enrollment Consultant, you will…
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Receive inbound calls and make outbound calls to prospective contacts on file throughout the enrollment process
- Utilized Salesforce to verify, track and accurately capture call related data within allotted time frames during and immediately after each call
- Develop relationships with parent or legal guardians and assist in collecting all required compliancy documentation
- Understand and explain the differences between all K12 school offerings to potential customers
- Keep up-to-date with changes to schools, their enrollment policies and procedures and messages these appropriately
- Explain the placement and enrollment processes based on the specifics of the individual school and school specific policies
- Operate effectively and efficiently within multiple computer systems or platforms
- Responds to feedback, coaching, and adjustments recommended by quality assurance and management based on recorded calls
- This position has no formal supervisory responsibilities.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- High School Diploma
- 0-1 Year of Experience OR
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
Certificates and Licenses: None required.
OTHER REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.); Web proficiency
- Ability to travel 10% of the time
- Ability to pass required background check
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Consultative approach to customer service
- Ability to work independently and within a team-oriented environment
- Ability to prioritize effectively and manage competing priorities to deliver and drive results
- High level of quality and accountability for work product
- Bilingual English / Spanish speakers
- Four-year BS or BA degree
- Salesforce Experience
- Previous customer service or sales experience with proven record of achievement
- Previous experience in call-center environment
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This is a home-based position
The above job is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor. All employment is “at-will” as governed by the law of the state where the employee works. It is further understood that the “at-will” nature of employment is one aspect of employment that cannot be changed except in writing and signed by an authorized officer.
K12 is a Federal Contractor, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.