Mellanox Technologies is looking for an Ethernet Sales Engineer to provide comprehensive pre-sales technical consulting to customers. Primary job responsibilities include presenting Mellanox Ethernet solutions, examining customer problems and provide suggestions on optimal ways to use Mellanox products. Manage relationships between Mellanox and customers by establishing relationships with key individuals at accounts. Identify and develop new opportunities within accounts. Give product demonstrations and execute benchmarks to show product capabilities and ease of use. Job role requires close coordination for day to day activities with Mellanox sales team and frequent travel for customer engagements.
- Introduce Mellanox Products to new and Existing accounts
- Answer technical questions regarding hardware and software in sales calls
- Analyze customer requirements and recommend creative architectures and solutions that implement Mellanox products.
- Create detailed Bill of Materials and options for proposed solutions.
- Provide constructive feedback to engineering regarding product requirements, support tools, support methodologies
- Assist in architecture definition with customers and provide technical support for evaluation and proof of concept projects to reach successful completion
- Maintain close contact with engineers and management at customers and provide status and new project information
- Assist in Proof of Concepts, Customer installations, debug and in fine-tuning and benchmarking
- Assist end users in taking Mellanox platforms to production
- B.Sc Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering
- 5+ years in systems engineering experience or equivalent
- Should have taken at least 2-3 projects with 10GbE and above networking solutions from proposal to completion
- Experience in Ethernet technologies, VLANs, IP Routing, TCP/IP, OSPF, BGP, Multicast, VXLAN
- Technical disciplines, e.g., infrastructure architecture in an enterprise data center, information technology, software development, or hardware architecture/design
- Good verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work directly with customers
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to handle and resolve critical customer issues/problems resulting in a high level of customer satisfaction
- Job Location: Bangalore/Mumbai
- Travel required (~40%)
- Cyber Security experience is an advantage
- Total Years Experience 5-10