Virtual Event Technologist
- We re looking for an engineering-minded people-person (oxymoron? We hope not!) to join the Swoogo Virtual team as our Virtual Event Technologist.
- The VET will work with the Director of Swoogo Virtual to support Customer Success, Sales, and Strategic Account teams in guiding customers and prospects through virtual event set-up and best practices.
- The Technologist should be fanatically committed to the customer experience and ready to employ their deep knowledge of the event tech landscape and the most popular streaming and conferencing tools to act as the guru* our customers go-to for all questions virtual.
- This role is best suited to someone who can slip into different kinds of roles and conversations as easily as Johnny Depp, who s as likable as Jennifer Aniston, who embodies the trustworthiness of Tom Hanks. Sound like we re looking for someone special? Bet your butt we are.
*no crystals or essential oils required
- Consult with customers and prospects about how best to set up their virtual and hybrid events based on their specific needs
- Jump on demos with the sales team to answer questions about our virtual product
- Make recommendations about other products in the market that would work well with customers virtual events, and help them implement those systems
- Collect product feedback and frequent questions to help guide the internal virtual product roadmap
Psst when we say must, we really mean it. Candidates without obvious experience in the following will not be considered.
- Experience working in event tech AND events in general
- Deep knowledge of and experience working with at least one popular virtual communications tool (ex. Zoom, ON24, webinar.net, GoToMeeting/Webinar, webex)
- Product development or product marketing experience
- Experience working directly with customers, customer success experience preferred
- A self-starter who s comfortable wearing a lot of hats and working from home/remotely full-time
The Nice To Haves:
No person is an island candidates who have experience in the following will be highly considered, but don t feel like you shouldn t apply if you don t check all the boxes
- Live/work on Eastern Standard Time
- Experience working remotely
What We Bring To The Table:
- Competitive pay
- Unlimited PTO, plus company holidays
- Covered health insurance, with options for vision and dental
- Full-time remote office
- Bi-Annual all-hands offsites (think Lisbon, think Miami, think Newport)
- Super positive company culture and the opportunity to work with a smart and passionate team
- Total Years Experience 0-5