We are seeking an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to upper management.
Your daily responsibilities will include conducting research, preparing statistical reports, entering data into our system, running reports, and handling information requests. You will also perform clerical duties, such as preparing correspondence, arranging conference calls, scheduling meetings and taking notes at meetings.
Our ideal candidate can manage a large, diverse workload and knows how to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Executive Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
- Revert to inquiries and provide basic company information
- Take memos, maintain files, and organize and collate documents as needed
- Plan, organize and implement events, such as internal and external remote meetings.
- Manage executive schedule and act as a liaison for the executive team
- Prepare reports, presentations, and data, as well as maintain files, records, and correspondence for meetings
Executive Assistant Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent; post-secondary degree a plus
- 3+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant or a similar role
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Experience scheduling appointments and updating calendars
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
This job is completely Remote and you can work from home.
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- executive assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Benefits: Work from home
- Salary Offered ₹10,000.00 to ₹15,000.00 /month
- Total Years Experience 0-5