BairesDev is the leading software development company in the Americas. With more than 1300 employees working on projects around the world, a sustained average annual growth of over 50%, and recognized by Inc. in the Top 10 Silicon Valley fastest-growing private companies, BairesDev is guiding the digital transformation of some of the top companies in the world, such as Google, Rolls-Royce, Pinterest, EY, SiriusXM, Motorola, ViacomCBS and Chime.
Recognized by Clutch.co as a Top B2B Technology Services Company, BairesDev has offices across the United States, Canada, Europe, and Latin America and offers an exceptional work environment in which employees can thrive, working in multicultural teams, with flexible schedules and endless growth opportunities.
BairesDev is on a mission to offer world-class Custom Software Development services. The company employs only the Top 1% IT Talent to create solid engineering teams that provide end-to-end delivery of Technology Solutions. Be prepared to work alongside industry leaders on cutting-edge projects in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
We are looking for Executive Headhunters to join our Recruiting Team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. This person must be proactive, detail oriented and demonstrate excellent analytical abilities, as well as teamwork and multitasking skills. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
- Carry out the end-to-end process of selecting candidates, evaluating their knowledge, skills and experience, presenting them to our different internal clients and hiring them afterwards.
- Act as a point of reference to our clients and candidates.
- Understand the requirements of each client and opening.
- Suggest and apply improvements over our recruitment practices.
- Identify new opportunities to attract potential talents.
- Build quality relationships with candidates and clients during the selection process.
What Are We Looking For
- Ability to work in dynamic environments, under result-oriented processes.
- Native level of English.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-oriented, focus on results and ability to adapt to new roles.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- 2+ years of experience in Recruiting (desirable).
- Experience in executive roles will be considered a plus.
- Work from home with flexible schedules.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!