MindsDB is a venture capital funded startup with a fully remote team. We are backed by YCombinator, the founders of MariaDB (OpenOcean), and Apache Storm. We are an open-source autoML for developers with a vision to democratize machine learning.
We are seeking an experienced marketing professional to join our team. They will ideally have experience with Open Source and skills across a variety of functions including growth marketing, social media strategy and campaign optimization.
- Develop & execute marketing and outreach strategy targeting developers to grow our open source product & targeting enterprise clients (CTOs etc.) to grow our sales funnel.
- Execute day-to-day marketing and advertising operations e.g. campaign planning, deployment & ad optimization.
- Test, monitor and analyze campaigns to provide insights and recommendations for future experiments.
- Manage campaign budgets and allocate effectively within platforms, campaigns, and creative.
- Propose and drive forward new projects related to digital marketing, e.g. Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Optimisation.
- Facebook/twitter/Google ads experience.
- Proven track record designing a marketing strategy in a technical field.
- Deeply analytical: as a technical company we love data and love to make decisions using that data to make things better, and that extends to our marketing team.
- Experience building, executing, and scaling social marketing programs.
- Digital marketing experience (email campaigns, website support, social or paid media.)
- Growth hacker mindset & a performance-based marketing approach.
- Experience in targeting the developer community (preferably open source.)
- Experience with the challenges of marketing an open-source project.
- Experience at a previous early-stage startup