Join our cloud-based central finance headquarters where you will own critical operations for a completely remote and large-scale enterprise! We do not have a physical home-office where our primary finance team sits and this remote opportunity is part of our virtual headquarters.
You won’t be managing people or assigning tasks – we’ve got automated systems for that! Instead, you will apply your mastery of post-merger integrations and complex revenue recognition to coach your team to be as good as you are. You will be part of an organization so committed to continuous improvement that it rivals some of the best business schools. Immersed in that culture, it will become second nature to relentlessly pursue high quality, standardization, simplification and decision-making based on business values.
We are a growing global enterprise, with a portfolio of over 100 software businesses that is expanding at a pace of one acquisition per week. Leading one of our central finance teams, you will be exposed to interesting, challenging and complex work from your very first day on the job.
What You Will Be Doing
As the best finance manager in your team, you use your expertise in US GAAP and your high financial acumen to:
- Deliver great reviews: Your rigorous, detail-oriented approach to reviewing work coupled with your high-standards ensures no errors get through your review. When there is a quality failure, you deep-dive to determine the root cause and develop the right solution.
- Deliver impactful coaching: Your clear, written coaching consisting of a simple message results in growth and improvement of team members.
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Task assignment & priorities for your team (we have it automated)
- Managing people, writing performance reviews and hiring.
- Endless committee meetings about business analysis or priorities
- Broad analysis across the whole system
Finance Manager Key Responsibilities
Coaching your team of accountants by:
- Reviewing financial reports and processes for quality
- Diving deep to identify the root cause of any quality failure
- Developing simple solutions that fix the failure
- Writing clear coaching documents that ensure highest quality outputs
- Accounting or finance degree, with qualification as CPA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CFA
- Experience with US GAAP and IFRS
- Minimum of 7 years post qualification experience
- Excellent English communication skills
- Experience with Oracle’s NetSuite
- Experience implementing end-to-end finance operations best practices in areas such as R2R, OTC and PTP
Crossover has been a pioneer of the remote work model since our inception in 2010 – helping thousands of people find great work opportunities. We focus on full-time, long-term work – not short-term “gigs” or freelancing side jobs. Most of our positions are within a large and growing portfolio of software companies. Since we focus on remote work, our openings can be filled globally and pay standardized compensation rates, regardless of where you choose to live.
Join the thousands of professionals that have partnered with Crossover to explore new opportunities and find their dream job. Go to www.crossover.com/testimonials to read their stories. Better yet, write your own story!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just visit https://jobs.crossover.com directly, search for this job, and click “Apply”. You will be prompted to reset your password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-3147-LV-Riga-FinanceManager
- Salary Offered $100,000/year USD