An early-stage, fast-growing SaaS-based startup, HighLevel enables marketing agencies to run their entire business within a single platform that helps them scale, generate revenue, manage clients, and deliver results.
Having started in mid-2018, they currently have more than 4.5K active agencies and 10K+ users who make use of their platform to run daily operations.
With a very talented and rapidly expanding team, HighLevel envisions to make life easier for small businesses and help them run efficiently, without having the need to shell out tons of money on various products and services.
Find more details here: https://www.gohighlevel.com/
About the role
HighLevel is looking for a driven and passionate leader, and an expert in the domain. Working closely with the CTO, and a very high energy engineering team, this role will involve optimizing the current product, and then work towards expansion of the platform.
This role would be in a remote working environment.
What’s on Offer:
- A chance to work in a mission-driven and fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Being an important contributor in the expansion of the organization.
Compensation: Competitive as per industry standards.
- Leading a team of developers to build and deploy a Flutter app.
- Translating UI/UX designs into code.
- Advanced debugging/testing/optimisation.
Does this sound like you?
- Previous experience in leading teams.
- 3+ years of experience in mobile app development.
- Have actively contributed to open-source platforms or have worked on independent projects.
- Hands-on experience with Flutter.
- Prior experience in iOS app development.
- Eager and passionate about coding.
- Excited to learn new technologies.
Step 1: Apply for the job post here to express interest in the role.
Step 2: Now that we know you are interested, the next step involves online screening of your candidature. You will receive an email from our screening partner, Shortlist <www.shortlist.net>. The email would include a link where you can complete your application – a few short questions on your experience followed by an assessment to demonstrate our ability to do the job.
Shortlist will keep you updated regularly on whether or not you’re shortlisted.