Do you have strong skills in developing React web and mobile applications? Do you love taking stakeholder requirements and turning them into amazing products? If the answers are yes – then this role is a perfect fit for you!
What You Will Be Doing
- You’ll focus most of your day turning product specifications and high-fidelity designs into clickable prototypes and presenting it to project stakeholders.
- After approval, you will work on replacing the mocked data and integrating the prototype with APIs, turning the prototype into a full-functional production app.
- In all cases before delivering to customers, you have a chance to review your work to ensure that all requirements were implemented following the team and industry best practices.
- Use UI component libraries to produce high-quality production apps following a high-fidelity design and a specification
- Iterate daily by communicating with senior stakeholders on new product features and feedback
- Integrate prototypes with real APIs to make the app production-ready and shippable
- Minimum 2 years of UI software development experience
- Minimum 1.5 year of React and React Native development experience
- Developing and testing UI for mobile and web applications
- Innate drive to create high-quality applications that are simple to maintain
- Great English verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced iterative/agile development process based on daily feedback loops
- Proven record of high-quality web development and a portfolio to back that up
- Experience using a 3rd-party UI component library such as Google Material, Bootstrap or similar
- Experience with responsive and adaptive development
- Ability to take initiative within the remote environment
Redmonk is a start-up and has a remote work model – helping people find great work opportunities. We focus on full-time, long-term work, short-term gigs or freelancing side jobs. Most of our projects are within a large and growing portfolio of software companies. Since we focus on remote work, our openings can be filled globally and pay standardized compensation rates, regardless of where you choose to live.