At Stedi, we’re rebuilding the technological backbone of the B2B economy by operating a ubiquitous commercial trading network to automate the trillions of dollars in B2B transactions exchanged by nearly every company on Earth. We are a 45-person, globally-distributed team with $71 million in funding, located across ten countries – and growing.
We are building a developer-focused software platform, not a consulting company; we do not engage in professional services, solutions architecture, top-down sales, or other activities that scale linearly with growth. That means our focus is building great software – and since great software is built by great people, hiring is one of the most important things we do. Our small team comes from places like AWS, Google, Microsoft, Twitter, and plenty of independent / startup backgrounds, too. Most work in engineering, design, and product.
As a member of our core frontend team, you will be involved in every aspect of building our product from the very early days – and you’ll be interfacing with a cutting-edge, fully-serverless backend stack.
What you’ll be doing
- Using our tenets to build an extraordinary platform for our customers – with total autonomy and phenomenal colleagues – to move towards our goal of processing every B2B transaction on the planet
- Contributing to a culture of engineering excellence and rigor
- Work on a highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary team that values pair programming
- Contribute to and help define Stedi’s product
- Learn new web technologies and apply them to our product
- Contribute to building a strong team with a diverse culture and range of experiences
Who you are
- An exceptional contributor who creates and executes their own work
- Skilled with common frontend technologies and frameworks
- Excellent UX and UI sensibilities and strong attention to detail
- Passionate about working on a remote team
- Highly curious; not satisfied with getting something to work, you want to understand why it works
- A humble teammate that understands it takes a team to accomplish great things
- Willing to jump in and help figure out tough problems even if those problems aren’t in your area of expertise
- React/React Hooks/Functional Components
- AWS Amplify
Stedi’s singular goal is to process every commercial transaction on the planet. We drive towards that goal by delivering a high quality, broad-reaching commercial trading network to our customers at the highest possible value. We maintain minimum operating costs, and drive relentlessly towards simplicity & automation with an uncompromising thoroughness in identifying and implementing improvements every day to reach that level of value operations.
We’ve raised $71 million in funding from Stripe, Addition, USV, First Round Capital, Bloomberg Beta, and other top investors, so we have a plenty of runway to build this the right way. We have no OKRs, performance reviews, budgets, or bureaucracy. Our only policy is “act in Stedi’s best interest.” We pay top of market, have no hierarchy, and are a globally distributed organization. If you’re interested in what we’re building and how we’re building it, we’d love to hear from you.
Applicants from outside of the US will be offered a contractor role on comparable terms and equal pay with our domestic employees.
Stedi is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any status protected under federal, state, or local law.