- Implement tasks in a highly technological, innovative, and challenging environment.
- Maintain code quality and ensure the responsiveness of the application.
- Manage full life cycle of Software Development by using design principles and product specification to continuously enhance the product.
- Collaborate with Managers and development teams for ideating, designing and launching new features.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent from a leading university.
- 2-4 years of hands-on experience in creating a public, complex system using multiple languages.
- Proficient in software development with expertise in two or more of the following technologies:
C#, Node.js, Python, Ruby on Rails, Angular.
Primary skill should be .Net technology.
- Problem solver with an inquisitive and innovative mind.
- Proven expertise in creating robust and test driven reliable applications.
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written.
- Well versed with working on Agile Methodology.
- Ability to express and understand product requirements.
- Team player with strong organization skills, a good attitude, and a desire to learn and work in a challenging environment.
In our CEO’s words, “Creating a winning product is a daunting and never-ending endeavour. Getting it strategically right is the only beginning. You need to constantly turn every stone and be a perfectionist with every little detail.”
If you are ready for a new challenge, love technology, and want to work on a strong product OnceHub could be the place for you, send us your resume today!
- Total Years Experience 0-5