- Designing and developing mobile-first applications.
- Creating and maintaining a clean and clear front-end code and backend APIs for our web and mobile applications.
- Maintaining excellent test coverage for our code base.
- Working with our shared services and field teams to identify application bottlenecks and make relevant architectural decisions.
- Working with our front-end application developers to optimize performance across our system.
- Designing administrative tools for our shared services and business development teams Constantly optimizing our code bases with an eye for modularity and legibility.
- Writing documentation for our external and internal APIs.
- Strong understanding of RESTful JSON web API design principles.
- Demonstrable experience with AngularJS or ReactJS or Vue.JS, NodeJS, Express.JS, HTML5, and CSS.
- Familiarity with popular NodeJS packages (e.g. express, socket-io).
- Experience in backend web development.
- Familiarity with multiple additional programming languages/stacks.
- Experience with NoSQL databases, ideally MongoDB.
- Experience with RDBMS databases like MySQL/PosgreSQL.
- An excellent understanding of distributed systems and their tradeoffs.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate technical problems, design and implementation choices to a broad range of stakeholders (e.g. sales team, users, security experts).
- relevant work: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Work from home
- Flexible work hours
- Salary Offered ₹500,000.00 to ₹1,200,000.00 /year
- Total Years Experience 0-5