Alloy (YC W20) is a no-code automation tool that allows users to quickly connect apps and automate their workflows.
As an early engineer on our team, you’ll generate feature ideas, as well as architect, implement, and release them.
What would you be doing?
- Architect and implement features for our workflow editor and other major parts of our backend.
- Collaborate with founders to roadmap product and strategy.
- Work closely with customers to gather feedback and guide feature development.
- Help assess and recruit future engineers.
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years of software engineering experience.
- Familiarity with React, Node, and TypeScript.
- Experience with cloud technologies including AWS, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Ability to execute independently, as our team is lean and works on a fast-paced release schedule.
- Bonus: Interest in APIs and no code tools.
Why work with us?
- Join a fast-growing Silicon Valley startup backed by top investors and founders in no-code/automation.
- Build tools that your friends will use and that you can take pride in.
- Work with a team that’s actually fun(ny) 🙂
- Total Years Experience 0-5