You plan, develop, test, integrate and bug fix while collaborating with a team of skilled and passionate developers. You have full knowledge and experience with agile development and don’t shy away from a challenge. You are a self-motivated individual who has a diverse background and brings hands-on experience to development who wants to design and code exciting platforms, contribute ideas, and see them come to life.
The value that the software you create for our lines of business will be a core metric for prioritisation in an environment with entrepreneurial leaders and highly customised in-house software.
- Work with business owners and architects to estimate, plan, test, integrate and deliver complete software.
- Assist in evaluating new functionality requests on a value scale for the business.
- Provide design documents and documentation to ensure efficient maintenance.
- Interact with key partners and internal users regarding timelines, technical issues, and infrastructure integration.
- Ensure work progress to schedule and keep (internal) customers informed of the project’s progress.
- Stay current with trends, techniques, technology and other factors impacting the job.
- Actively participate in team meetings and offer recommendations/ideas on design projects.
- Develop software that has been tested, integrated and meets both yours and our high development standards
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience.
- Minimum 1 year experience with the Microsoft .NET technology stack
- C#, Entity Framework, MVC Patterns
- Proficiency in OO Development Methodologies
- Database experience with a structured query language
- Exposure to version control software (github preferred)
- Comfortable with front-end web frameworks (React, jQuery, TypeScript, Bootstrap)
- Exposure to Continuous integration tools
- Machine learning experience is an asset
- Work experience in e-commerce
- Able to effectively communicate technical concepts to other members of the team both technical and non-technical.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent teamwork and team building skills.
- Superior time management, multitasking skills, and the ability to prioritise tasks and meet set timelines minimal supervision.
- High level of critical and logical thinking, analysis, and/or reasoning to identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts.