Create beautiful characters, assets, environments for our educational games.
Work closely with game designers, developers, artists and testers to reach a common goal
Stay updated on current industry trends including new game genres, game art best practices, and emerging technology
Work from home, remote workRequired Candidate profile
- Experience in game development and game art is preferred but not mandatory
- Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator & other 2D tools.
- Ability to create a variety of production quality artwork with experience in user interface design and animation.A well-developed sense of color and composition with substantial interest in form.
- Ability to create excellent art
- Total Years Experience 0-5