We’re a small team, so you’ll have plenty of opportunity to collaborate directly with the founders, and we are looking for someone to lead our go-to-market efforts and build our customer acquisition pipelines. The ideal candidate has broad experience working a variety of marketing channels to create efficient, scaleable customer acquisition strategies.
Bonus points for executing growth strategies targeting startup founders and C-level executives. Extra bonus points for knowledge of SQL and ability to build marketing dashboards.
In this role, you will:
- Work with a content writer to lead an SEO effort to own the market for key search queries related to our product
- Test paid marketing channels, including SEM, Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, to create efficient, scaleable ad campaigns targeting startup founders
- Survey customers and gather feedback to improve the product roadmap (and make sure we’re building the right features to make our customers happy!)
- Identify new opportunities for distributing our product and building awareness of our brand
- Use data to analyze the results from all marketing channels to maximize ROI
- Work with the engineering team to develop dashboards, implement sales automation platforms and build internal tools to support marketing operations
- Self motivated and self starting
- Has a keen eye open for their work/life balance
- Able to express themselves clearly in both written and spoken English
- Collaborative and kind – we like to work with nice people!
- Knowledge of SEO tools
- Knowledge of cross-channel marketing and audience management platforms
- Experience with webinars as a marketing channel
- 25 days annual leave to use for any purpose
- $1,500 to purchase any equipment you need to do your job properly
- $500 per year for professional development to use however you choose (conferences, books, online classes, etc)
- Healthcare benefits fully paid for the employee, plus 75% covered for all dependents (only in countries without national healthcare)
- An annual, expenses paid, global meetup of Capbase employees somewhere fun in the world (once the pandemic ends and we can travel normally again, of course!)
- If you want to do volunteer work in your community, we’ll happily give you an extra 3 paid days off from work every year. Promoting civic engagement is important to us as a company!
We strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. Applicants from groups traditionally underrepresented in technology are strongly encouraged to apply. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people.
How to Apply
Send an email to email@example.com including:
- Your resume (as an attachment)
- Link to your LinkedIn profile
- A summary of a complex, challenging marketing project you worked on in the past, where you had to use trial & error / experimentation to reach your marketing goals