We are looking for a young and dynamic member to join our core team and be a part of our growth story. If you are a hustler, can see Order in Chaos and want to be a part of a rapidly growing startup, we will be a good fit for you. You should be a quick learner who would add value to all areas of work at Flexiple. We expect you to work in direct correspondence with the founders.
As the Growth/ Marketing Lead, you would be heavily involved in:
— We are big on writing content around freelancing, remote working, entrepreneurship, as well as blogs that developers would find helpful.
— We have published large content pieces such as the Ultimate Guide to Hire Freelance Developers, Founder Stories, and have more such initiatives in the pipeline.
- Content Distribution:
— Distributing content on platforms such as Product Hunt, Indie Hackers, Reddit, Slack Communities, etc. after understanding the intricacies of each.
— Creating and distributing content in the form of guides/ e-books/ blogs/ posts across the usual social media channels.
— Driving relationships with podcasts/ publications that operate in and around the global/ Indian startup ecosystem.
— Driving partnerships with accelerators and other platforms which would help in customer acquisition.
- Community Engagement:
— We have a community of ~200 freelance developers and designers who have a desire to engage with like-minded folks and crave such an environment.
— The onus would be on you to sustain and develop this community which is currently built on top of Slack.
Who are you?
- You have at least 1 year of experience in early-stage startups and 3 years of overall work experience
- You are a problem solver with an inclination to try out multiple approaches to find the right solution
- You are passionate about building a robust startup which solves a real-world problem
- You are smart, technologically driven individual who is fascinated with the startup ecosystem
- You possess excellent analytical skills and high aptitude
- You are an excellent communicator (written and verbal) in English
- Salary Offered ₹8L – ₹14L