We’re an early stage growth team with a ecommerce-centric business model. We sell growth packages for technology companies in the SEO and virality space. Our services range from backlinks and written-for-you blog posts to done-for-you reddit marketing.
- Ensure all departments have organized, standardized & up-to-date SOP’s. Clean up, standardize and operationalize how each service is fulfilled.
- Be a role model to our department heads and internal leaders, develop a regular 1-on-1 cadence to discover problems and opportunities
- Work with CEO and department heads to set OKR’s, goals & key results
- Help us grow by hiring and onboarding new roles as needed
- Evaluate and discover revenue driving initiatives using our team’s capabilities
- Create and manage a company-health dashboard with an end-to-end financial reporting process. We need to know how much money we’re making, where it’s coming from, and how we can optimize it.
- Create and launch an in-company profit-sharing program. Our top employees should be rewarded as the company grows.
- Figure out the COGS for every marketing service we offer. Improve how our team tracks our work so that all hours are accounted for toward projects
- Ensure our services are highly profitable on a monthly basis. Create and me
And of course, we’re always building new projects and services. We need constant help laying out strategies, brainstorming, and defining and executing new projects. Roll up your sleeves and jump into our new project development process.
Our compensation is competitive with the role, and includes a percentage of profit component. Please email us with a subject line that contains “Applying for the Head Of Operations Role”. Please include a link to your resume and your linkedin profile as well.
Look forward to meeting you 🙂