Join SignEasy, and contribute to a paperless world:
SignEasy is a cloud-based, mobile-first solution to electronically sign and fill documents from smartphones, tablets, and the web. People across the globe belonging to industries such as real estate, legal, accounting, sales, insurance, human resources, logistics, and more from over 180 countries use SignEasy to reduce business turnaround times, close deals faster, cut costs, and delight customers by eliminating the cycle of printing, scanning and faxing of paperwork.
Team: SignEasy is an international team spread across the US, Mexico, and India, with a 4.5 / 5 rating on Glassdoor.
Head of Product (VP or Director of Product)
10 years ago, the idea that started as a simple and easy way to sign documents on the iPhone has now morphed into an award-winning, globally featured and mobile-first based SaaS solution helping over 7 million users and 32,000 businesses to go paperless in their business processes. That’s SignEasy today. We are used and loved by freelancers, small biz owners, professionals, and entrepreneurs to fast-growing startups and teams in companies – big and small worldwide. They trust and rely on our easy-to-use, convenient, and secure eSigning solution to reduce contract turnaround times, close deals faster, deliver a hassle-free experience to customers and employees, and save costs by eliminating the old school print-fax-scan routine.
To name a few customers: Rappi – Latin America’s largest on-demand delivery service, digitizing their company-wide internal contracts and vendor facing agreements, CoreNYC, premier real estate development and brokerage firm in New York City, managing their client-facing paperwork, AngelList – World’s largest fundraising and community platform for startups, streamlining their employee hiring and onboarding, Aruba bank – Aruba’s reputed consumer and retail bank, helping client’s account opening and loan application processes, Pitango Venture Capital, Israel’s – largest VC firm managing their investment portfolio related paperwork, Unacademy – India’s fastest growing online learning and edtech startup, streamlining their teacher and partner onboarding and many more rely on SignEasy. There are thousands of use cases that we see across our customer base from completing contracts, closing real estate transactions, onboarding new employees, signing parent-child permission slips, authorizing inspection checklists, remote patient, signing loan approvals, accepting admission offers, etc. This is the joy that drives us to continue to shape our product by studying customer insights, empathizing with them, using data-driven decisions, and aligning with our vision of a paperless world across organizations.
To continue on this journey, we are looking to hire our head of product who will be responsible for setting direction and driving major product initiatives for our core SaaS solution and API platform. You will have a significant strategic impact and influence the direction of the company, as well as have direct responsibility for improving our current products and launching solutions to new problems to expand our value offering to our customers. You will do this together by building and leading an amazing team of motivated and passionate product managers, designers, data scientists, and growth engineers.
You will be responsible for SignEasy’s products used by people at work, both in teams and individually. You will balance short-term and long-term investments in the product by improving the core offering and also extending into other areas of the document lifecycle. You will also oversee our owned integrations to provide seamless eSignatures inside the most popular productivity and business applications used by professionals and businesses worldwide. You will also take charge of our API platform which enables integrations for strategic partners and third-party developers to embed eSignatures into their software to make their customer experience more frictionless and convenient.
- Customer Experience: The product is at the heart of our company. You will oversee the core customer experience end-to-end to build delightful products while maintaining a razor-sharp focus on customer impact and business outcomes.
- Product Strategy and Roadmap: You will develop comprehensive product plans, incorporating customer requirements, market insights, and the competitive arena. You will prioritize and scope for product launches while using high judgment to make critical tradeoffs business requirements and engineering needs.
- Design: Our Design team – oversee all aspects of design and UX- will report to you.
- Growth: We have now started to build out a growth team consisting of PM and growth marketers. You will oversee product-led growth efforts trying to optimize and maximize the funnel from signup to purchase to retention.
- Systems & Metrics: You’ll partner broadly across the team to improve tools and systems for accountability and customer impact by measuring and tracking metrics and analytics across all customer touchpoints.
- Hiring & Development: Manage and grow the Product team across PMs, Growth, and Designers. We’ll look to you to inspire and unify your team around a vision while coaching and growing your team members centered around our culture of customer-focused and people-first values.
- Cross Team Execution: Work closely with all parts of our team – in particular Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success – to achieve our top goals.
- 10 – 12+ years of product management experience in the SaaS industry
- 5+ years of proven leadership in leading and growing a strong PM and design team
- Experience in B2C and B2B apps on mobile and desktop, serving global markets. API platform experience is a bonus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving toolkit
- Strategic thinker with a track record of identifying new opportunities in a changing and competitive market landscape
- User-driven approach with a track record of delightful products that users love
- Demonstrated technical proficiency and effectiveness working closely with engineers
- Strong communication and presentations skills
- Ability to influence and collaborate with cross-functional teams; able to create clarity and drive focus amidst ambiguity
- Ability to think at big picture level and simultaneously be obsessive about details, Willing to roll up sleeves and be hands-on when and if necessary.
Why work with SignEasy (Our unique benefits):
MacBooks for all – YES, even for interns and temps | Forerunners in the remote working culture. We understand the need for you to avoid your daily killer commutes and the need to stay safe during pandemics | SignEasy is at all costs an Equal Opportunity Provider: Diversity hiring and building a truly inclusive international team is our pinnacle interest to drive innovation, growth and a global outlook. (Yes, we have individuals on the team who come from interesting backgrounds and experiences, including a scuba instructor) | Generous ill day leaves and an open door culture | Fully paid annual international company offsites | *100% Home office set-up assistance [assistance is capped] | Medical insurance benefits for self and family | Sponsorship to Career Enrichment programs | 100 percent paperless employee lifecycle experience guaranteed | Regular office treats and perks on the house.
Our Frontend expert on SignEasy turning ‘10’: shorturl.at/hjJL2
Meet SignEasy’s leadership and core team: https://rb.gy/ftyfkw
Our impressive story: https://rb.gy/azsda0
Take a peek at SignEasy’s culture: https://rb.gy/nvra6o/
SignEasy’s Timeline & Journey: https://signeasy.com/journey/
More about Careers at SignEasy: https://signeasy.com/jobs/