Net2Source is experiencing explosive growth and are seeking high energy, positive minded, Healthcare Recruiters to join our team. Help us build relationships with Healthcare Professionals such as Surgeons, Physicians, PAs, Occupational Therapists, NPs and other Medical executives. We have a proven system for success to help you make 6 figures as quickly as possible.
Position: Healthcare Recruiter
No. of Positions – 15
- Responsible to work for Health Care, Nursing, Biotech, Medical Device industries across United States.
- Responsible for the full life-cycle search and recruitment of high-level candidates within the Pharmaceutical/ Healthcare industries including contract, contract-hire, permanent/ Full-Time and special project consultants.
- Work as an independent recruiter with unique targets set by the company.
- Working closely with Team Manager/ Team Leaders to develop position profile and to understand overall needs and requirements (Description, salary, timing, expectations, etc).
- Perform cold calling to job seekers/ consultants by LinkedIn updates and candidate references.
- Use the comprehensive job description to be used to present to candidates and to post jobs, find candidates from job boards and internal gateways.
- Work closely with team managers and reporting supervisors to develop appropriate sourcing strategies for each role with appropriate search strings.
- Developed and managed strong consultative relationships with candidates.
- Solicit and document candidate feedback throughout the interview process.
- Disposition of all candidates personally contacted in recruiting cycle (phone screen or in-person interview).
- 2+ Years of a proven track record in a Healthcare / Medical Staffing Agency.
- 2+ Years of experience in Healthcare Clinical and Allied staffing.
- 2+ Years of experience in Travel Nursing Agency
- Experience recruiting for Government and Federal Agencies will be a plus.
- A background or experience in sales and client handling/account management is a big plus
What We’d Like From You:
- A resume and/or LinkedIn profile
- A short cover letter, please!
About Net2Source, Inc.
Net2Source is an employer-of-choice for over 2200+ consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 40 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and this may be your opportunity to join us!
Want to read more about Net2Source? Visit us at www.net2source.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
The United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Net2Source Inc. is one of the fastest growing Global Workforce Solutions company with a growth of 100% YoY for last consecutive 3 years with over 2200+ employees globally and 30 locations in US and operations in 20 countries. With an experience of over a decade we offer unmatched workforce solutions to our clients by developing an in-depth understanding of their business needs. We specialize in Contingent hiring, Direct Hires, Statement of Work, Payroll Management, IC Compliance, VMS, RPO and Managed IT Services.
Fast Facts about Net2Source:
• Inception in 2007, privately held, Debt free
• 2200+ employees globally
• 375+ In- house Team of Sales, Account Management and Recruitment with coast to coast COE.
• 30 offices in US and 50+ Offices globally
• Operations in 20 countries (US, Canada, Mexico, APAC, UK, UAE, Europe, , Europe, Latin America, Japan, Australia)
Net2Source Talent Team
Whatsapp: +91 93544 23364 Email: email@example.com