Our back office will be based in india and focus on all our sales, customer service, operations & remote IT support.
Our Target market is Abu Dhabi & Dubai.
All our current clients are based in UAE.
We are looking for a HR Business Partner to help us setup a proper HR system and implementation of policies & guidelines.
-Handle 360 HR operations.
– Setup Org Structure & Strategies
– Preparing JD
– HR Policies
– Build a company culture & maintain it & improve it as the company grows.
– New staff Hiring
– On Boarding
– Employee Engagement
– Employee Performance Evaluation
– Reward & Recognition system
– Competency evaluation
– Employee master
– Leave Management
– Employee Planning and forecasting.
– HR software setup & management.
– Customer feedbacks
– Performance Feedbacks
– create an enriching work culture and work towards sustaining it.
Required General Skills :
- Min 3-5 years of experience as full time HR.
- Capacity to work well on your own or in a team.
- Ability to manage your time and plan your day effectively.
- Good Command over English Language is a must.
- Excellent phone & email communication skills.
- Demonstrated track record of performance and commitment
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to hit deadlines and work under pressure.
– We are not looking for a company or provider.
– We are looking for a long-term relationship. Not just project-based assignment.
– Work from home or anywhere you like. (not an office job).
– Work Timing is your freedom. We just need to get the job done with proper results.
- Employee management & evaluation: 2 years (Required)
- Recruiting: 3 years (Required)
- Human Resources: 3 years (Required)
Education: Master’s (Preferred)
Language: English (Required)
- Salary Offered ₹15,000 - ₹30,000 a month