The ideal candidate is a personable, organized, detail-oriented individual who can multi- task in a fast-paced environment. The Human Resource Manager plays an integral part in ensuring the HR department runs smoothly and will report directly to the VP
Goal: Serve as a true business partner to the leadership team while driving employee engagement initiatives and strategies. A must is a self-starter and good communicator. We are looking for someone who can wear multiple hats, strives for excellence, and is looking for a daily opportunity to learn and grow in an exciting and diverse industry.
● Lead and promote HR initiatives and programs that align with corporate goals and values
● Function as a change agent, driving and implementing HR initiatives that focus on enhancing the business
● Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
● Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
● Assist with development and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization, including on-boarding, employee file maintenance and off-boarding
● Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
● Create and lead strategies to support and enable a positive work environment
● Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
● Assist with maintenance and/or establishment of benefits program,
● Prepare and maintain employee benefit files, assuring accuracy, compliance and confidentially. i.e: enrollments, terminations, verifications, I9 status and State regulations.
● Handle and coordinate all employee incentive programs.
● Assist Payroll Coordinator in the preparation of payroll, providing deductions, rate changes, transfers etc.
● Maintain and update company organizational charts, phone directory and other requested reports as needed.
● Report to management and provide decision support
● Ensure legal compliance
● Responsible for educating the employee regarding all aspects of working for Infotech Prism, LLC, including end client conduct, health insurance availability, internal Infotech Prism contact, etc.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
● BS/MS degree in Human Resources or related field
● PHR or SPHR certification preferred
● Immigration knowledge preferred
● Experience with QB/ADP software a plus
● Ability to interface well with all levels of management, government agencies, peers and maintain effective relationships with all parties
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Great organizational and time management skills
● Detail oriented with the ability to meet deadlines and multi-task
● Good analytical skills to identify inefficiencies and cost-savings for the company