The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- 1, According to the company’s development plan, combined with the relevant laws to support managers build up countrywide HR system, like build the local HR policies, personnel incentives and pay and benefits system;
- 2, Responsible for the daily management of human resources and administration related work, such as staff recruitment, wage statement preparation, expense reimbursement;
- 3, Assist the company to complete the employee registration, finance, tax treatment and other related work
- 4, Responsible of the human resources and other related work which given by management.
- 5, To develop local talents and to have a talent pipeline for future business growth.
- 6. Suggestion and advice to the local management team
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- 3+ years’ experience in Human Resources
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- Demonstrated expertise training managers and employees
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
- Attention to detail and good judgement
- Good team player, be able to work under pressure
- Strong self-motivated and result driven
- Total Years Experience 0-5