Roles & Responsibilities:
1) Understanding & analyzing the requirement of the position.
2) Involved in the full life cycle of the Recruitment Process starting from mapping, sourcing, screening, evaluation, initial interviews, follow-ups, offers and closures.
3) Sourcing profiles from job portals, references LinkedIn, Mass mails response, add post for suitable profile as per the requirement.
4) Short-listing and identifying the prospective candidate with required characteristics.
5) Sending resumes to the client or next level of short-listing.
6) Do a preliminary screening for suitability in order to assess the candidates Suitability, Attitude, Academics and Professional qualification, Experience, Communication skills etc. & move the screened ones to the interview process.
7) Schedule interviews with the designated panels, follow up for & share the feedback with the candidates.
8) Follow up with candidates to ensure acceptance of offers, joining etc and maintain a relationship thereafter.
9) Maintain and update status of all ongoing position (status of interviews, candidate short listed for various rounds).
10) Update the candidate tracker & prepare reports for input to management.
11) Engage with the offered candidates until final joining.
12) Maintaining the database
There is no fix salary , only incentives. The compensation for the recruiter would be anything between 15% to 30% of the invoice value based on CTC of the JD , Pricing with the client (8.33% , 7% , 6%, 4% etc) , volume of work/aging of the role many other factors. We discuss the pay out with you in the body of the Email before sharing the JD.
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Work from home
- Flexible work hours
- Salary Offered ₹20,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month