Love solving problems, developing new ways of doing things, and driving innovations utilizing HubSpot software?
We are looking for a HubSpot Marketing Automation Manager to work under our Senior Manager in the UK. You should be an expert that will help develop the services we offer, as well as the skills our team needs to deliver on those services. In addition, you will be consulting with our management to define their individual strategic plans and as well as be our on-staff expert HubSpot platform trainer.
What You’ll Need: *
• Company can do attitude
• Experience in HubSpot Automation
· 2-4 years experience in a technology marketing, sales, or service role. _Ideal experience would include all three departments as we are a revenue driven Marketing company and need to be knowledgeable about how all of these teams work together in the software.
· 2-4 years actively using the HubSpot platform
· 2-4 years directly consulting with HubSpot Users in order to solve unique challenges
· Expert level of understanding of HubSpot and its many parts
· Highly experienced in developing new strategies and approaches to RevOps as it pertains to deployment in HubSpot. Ie. Workflows, Persona’s, Lead Scoring, and Database Management within the software.
· Resourceful trouble-shooter with a high technical understanding of marketing, sales, and service tools (SEO, CRO, Information Architecture, Sales & Marketing Automation, Website Migrations, etc.). Able to answer very specific, technical questions on phone calls with clients.
· Able to direct and train support team members to deploy on your strategies
· Skilled in product/service package development & documentation
· Able to measure the results of your strategies
· Highly disciplined/organized and able to segment your time and focus in order to hit deadlines
· Comfortable working with minimal supervision