If you are someone who is organized, adaptive, and loves to coordinate things behind the scenes, then this is an opportunity for you.
We are looking for is someone who can provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
- Actively contribute to recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the entire hiring process
- Assist in the development and implementation of HR policies and systems
- Create and implement onboarding plans
- Develop training and development plans
- Assist in the performance management processes
- Maintain employee files and recordsAssist employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation
- Excellent communication (English) and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office/Google Suite; HRIS systems will be a plus
- Strong ethics and reliability
Good to Have
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development, etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures