If you’re ready for a change or ready to start the new chapter in your career with a company that is Focused, Passionate & Intentional about Delivering Excellence, then Servsys is the company! If you’re serious about having fun but even more serious about achieving your goals, then Servsys is the company! If you understand the importance of Changing lives, yours, our customers & our consultants, then Servsys is where you need to be! So, if you’re Self motivated to work Fully Remote, if you have the Desire for Leadership Development, If a Culture of Work Hard and Play Hard suites you and if getting compensated with lucrative pay packages excites you, Apply Immediately!
We’re Growing, even through this pandemic and Looking for exceptional talent.
Servsys is looking for an exceptional and multi-dimensional ‘HR Generalist’. As a HR Generalist you will be required to undertake a wide range of HR tasks like, organizing training sessions, administering employee benefits, leaves and also crafting HR policies. You will use Human Resources Information Systems to ensure all employee records are up-to-date and confidential. And you will be the main point of contact for employees’ queries on HR-related topics.
The goal is to ensure the HR department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
- Administer compensation and benefit plans.
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace.
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies.
- Undertake tasks around performance management and employee engagement.
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics like, time to hire and employee turnover rates.
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews.
- Maintain employee files and records.
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities.
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations.
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist.
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures.
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems (e.g. PeopleSoft, GreytHR) will be a plus.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Aptitude in problem-solving.
- Desire to work as a team and in shifts.
Kindly send your resume to