Do you light up at the thought of using your talent at a global tech company with millions of customers? Join us as our new Illustrator- where your knowledge and skills will truly make an impact.
Namecheap is one of the world’s most successful domain, hosting, and technology companies – at the forefront of innovation in our sector. We have over 2 million happy customers, manage more than 11 million registered domains, and have an organization with more than 1000 amazing people all over the globe. We’re Fortune 500, but we’re still growing – and now we need a creative mind!
Your Future Team
As an illustrator at Namecheap, you will embark on exciting projects as part of our in-house creative agency – Creative Lab. Working with other creatives and product owners, your briefs will embrace our website, CRM, digital advertising, social media, and branding.
The best part? You can work 100% remotely, so no relocation and no commute are required. You just need to be based in the European time zone to be aligned with your team.
- Highly creative and original
- Passionate about tech
- Flexible and able to manage multiple deadlines
- Able to receive and implement feedback
What feels “not like work” to you:
- Building and defining brand identity
- Cultivating a strong body of work
- Understanding and executing “the brief”
- Following, evaluating and improving the project roadmap
- Working with a wide range of media and graphic design software
- Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics, and layouts
- Illustration of concepts by designing sketch layouts of art and copy
- Documentation of the work – Abstract
Minimum requirements for this role:
- STRONG illustrator and graphic design skills
- Familiarity with desktop publishing tools and how they work
- Ability to interact, communicate, and present your ideas to the Creative Lab team
- Up-to-date know-how of the industry-leading software and technologies (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
- Sketch & Abstract knowledge
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- A high degree of autonomy
- 100% remote working
- A crucial role in a the creative, growing team
- International colleagues with a great sense of humor
- A flat structure and open communication
So, are Are you ready to be a part of something BIG?
Take the first step, send us your CV, and a link to your online portfolio.
Your the journey is just beginning.