If you have experience working with talent (celebrities, influencers, etc) and understand their ambitions and how we at Chtrbox can help them achieve them, then this might be the role for you!
About the role
• Your core role is to identify & onboard leading & emerging social media stars into our exclusive management program where you can then help them achieve their business goals
• You will be the face of the company to talent, and we want each talent you work with to have an amazing experience. You will need to know when to be friendly, and when to be professional, and how to strike that balance.
• You will build solid, truthworthy relationships with talent, and be dynamic & hustle to make sure that these relationships stick
• You will not be afraid of cold outreach, or figuring out the best way to reach out to someone
• You will have to negotiate and work out win-win deals
What will come in handy:
• A minimum of 3 years working in talent relations (onboarding and/or account management) with a talent agency, film house or relevant content provider/creator
• You’re a professional communicator with solid negotiation skills
• You’re persistent! If someone says no, you keep knocking (but with a different approach, we hope!)
• You care. If your talent is facing an issue, you handle it – during weekends, the middle of the night – do what it takes to ensure delight.
• MOST IMPORTANTLY, you are willing to work really hard & learn a lot!
- Salary Offered ₹3L – ₹6L