Leucine is growing rapidly on its mission to make global drug manufacturing compliant and efficient. Within a short period, we have signed up Fortune 500 companies as customers and raised funds from marquee VC investors (Techstars, Axilor Ventures, and SAP Labs).
To scale the business, we are now looking to onboard Sales Executives who are highly energetic and positive with a passion for solving complex problems.
This is our chance to solve the problem of poor drug quality for millions of people across the globe and create impact on an unprecedented scale. Join us in scaling a fresh new product that is growing rapidly.
What you will do
- Use sales prospecting techniques to identify appropriate buyers within the target market and build relationships
- Send high volumes of emails each day, and follow up on previous conversations as necessary
- Log all activities and notes in Sales CRM
- Present weekly sales reports, track sales and outreach metrics and communicate them to your team
- Deeply understand the product and customers, including their organisational goals, structures, motivations, and buying processes to identify patterns and insights to maximise sales performance
- Define enablement priorities with sales leadership: topics, resources, and sequencing
Who you are
- You have 2+ years prior experience in Sales Development for a high growth company
- You are a self-starter who can navigate ambiguity. You know how to prioritize ruthlessly (and how to re-prioritize as much as needed in a fast moving environment)
- You are highly organized and detail-oriented; you can handle multiple projects and dynamic priorities without missing a beat
- You know how to manage a program end to end: scoping, implementing, running and improving, and measuring results from clearly defined objectives.
- You are energetic, resourceful and do what it takes to get the job done
- You are proactive, clear, and compelling in your written and oral communication.
- You have direct sales experience (not a requirement, but a plus)
### Our Values
- Customer Success
What we offer
- A purpose built work culture that lets you achieve the best version of yourself
- Freedom to experiment and autonomy of ideas
- Market competitive compensation
- Ample opportunity to grow in a fast-paced environment
- Unlimited free food and coffee
Leucine is on a mission to solve a problem that has remained unsolved for the past few decades and has claimed millions of lives: Poor Quality Drugs. At Leucine, we have built an AI enabled predictive compliance platform for the global drug manufacturing industry. Using technology, data science, and strong compliance risk management, we enable pharma companies to reduce the risk of non-compliance in their manufacturing facilities and, in turn, the likelihood of poor quality drugs reaching to the masses.