Ensure that the products are well constructed and sturdy enough for the purpose for which they were designed.
General tasks are likely to include:
- Creating designs, hence a solid knowledge of market trends is necessary
- Creating custom designs or revamping the current designs
- Studying, researching and planning various styles of furniture design
- Selecting suitable materials, which might include wood, metal, plastic and textiles
- Preparing detailed final designs
Who can apply
- Are available for the work from home job/internship
- Are available for duration of 2 months
- Have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Salary Offered ₹5,000 - ₹6,000 per month