PrimeXBT is an award-winning global trading platform which offers access to over 50+ assets including Crypto (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, EOS), Forex, Commodities (Metals, Oil, Gas), and Indices from a single Bitcoin-funded account.
To provide highest level of liquidity and instant order execution, PrimeXBT aggregates feed from 12 industry-leading exchanges and feed providers. The company provides access to real-time market data and a wide range of trading analysis tools while maintaining privacy, security, liquidity, and enabling a safe and efficient trading environment for everyone.
We are at global expansion stage as we stepping into new markets and we are looking for talents to join our active, passionate, high caliber team.
Currently, we are looking to hire Business Developers for the following markets:
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Latin America
- Australia, New Zealand
As International Business Developer you will be responsible for client acquisition strategy development and execution. Your work will have a direct impact on the business growth, therefore your remuneration will reflect upon these successes: the more business you bring – the more you earn. Sky is the limit.
In this role you would:
- Create a user acquisition strategy/business plan and coordinate it’s execution
- Maintain a professional business image of the PrimeXBT and create brand awareness on the markets you are responsible for
- Build a pipeline of potential partners – Introducing Brokers, Education centres, Media resource owners, affiliate managers, bloggers etc.
- Explore, contact, negotiate, onboard and support partners from open to close
- Manage customer relationship; retaining and expanding the existing relationship and drive volume and revenue continuously
- Coordinate with our PR, social media, and digital marketing teams to make acquisition more efficient
- Collaborate with support and operations departments to ensure client satisfaction
- Keep up to date with new products and current market knowledge
- Update management on business development status. Provide reports on results. Generate ideas
The role will entail a large amount of contacting for new client prospecting. Also, there will be requirements to travel and meet existing, and new clients as well as the regular attendance of trade shows and market events.
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home opportunities
How to Apply
Prior to submitting your resume we request you review the PrimeXBT website thoroughly.
Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Salary Offered $50K - $100K