- 100% remote work (US-based company, service company in Navi-Mumbai)
- 4 years or more development of Java services, API
- Working with cutting edge cloud technologies
- Join a vibrant agile team
- Opportunity to learn Healthcare technologies (FHIR, HL7) with excellent prospects
- Compensation not an issue for the right candidate
We are looking for an Java Developer to be part of our team for a long term basis. You must have excellent teamwork skills, positive/constructive communication skills, ability to work independently. You must demonstrate integrity, values, principles, and work ethics. As a product based company, we are looking for team members ready to commit for a minimum of one year as an obligatory service period.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be part of an experienced development team to develop production-level mobile apps with large numbers of users.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Candidate should have good communication skills. Should be able to communicate with the client team in the US and Canada
- Coordinate with the team & decide on using the best solutions & architecture.
- Working along-side other engineers and developers on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Being committed to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Designing, building, and maintaining high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identifying and correcting bottlenecks and fixing bugs.
- The mind-set to take up the project individually.
- Helping maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Permanent 100% Remote Work – Monday-Friday
- 12+ Paid holidays
- Positive, encouraging, open communication work environment
- Opportunity to be part of a highly-skilled, creative, easy-going, fun team
- Team Building environment with a focus on leadership development
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Ability to approach complicated situation and come up with a solution
- Java experience
- Strong knowledge of the SOLID principle, MVP, MVVM, Provider, software design patterns.
- Experience in working with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end
- Write well-structured, efficient, and maintainable code and actively keep the quality of the code.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with offline(local) storage, threading, and performance improvement.
- Experience with Firebase, storage, cloud functions.
- Experience in designing application Widgets / local storage, encryption, offline-online.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Experience authoring, testing, and deploying code mission-critical applications.
- Debugging Android apps using simulators and related tooling.
- Developing and releasing complex, data-driven map based apps using Native as the primary application framework.
- Persisting data for offline-first apps using flutter Developing reusable UI Components or libraries.
- Networking and integrating third-party APIs using Flutter, preferred.
- Experience developing integrations with common APIs (e.g., Firebase, Twitter, Instagram, Stripe, YouTube, Google, etc.)
- Knowledge of Data Structure and Algorithms.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Knowledge of OOPs principles.
- Optimizing app performance and memory consumption.
- Work closely with the operating system to build high performance, CPU & memory-optimized solutions
- Understanding of Relational/NoSQL Databases
- Experience using web services (HTTP, REST) using JSON
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Writing clear, maintainable, and testable code.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, with different versions of Android
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for android development.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN
- Familiarity with continuous integration (CI/CD)
- Salary Offered ₹ 7,00,000 - 17,00,000 P.A.