- Experience working with blockchains, ideally permissionless like, Ethereum, Cosmos, etc. If you’ve worked with Substrate, let’s talk.
- Decent knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Decent experience with Linux command line and bash scripting.
- Hands on with Docker.
- Experience with Continous Integration and Deployment. We use Github actions.
- Experience with at least one of the cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, GCP. We use AWS. The candidate should be able to provision machines with appropriate configurations, deploy services, setup monitoring.
- Experience with 1 or more scripting languages like Python, Perl.
- Experience with DevOps. Should be familiar with:
- At least one of them: Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- At least one of them: CloudFormation, Terraform
- At least one of them: Kubernetes, Amazon ECS, Google Kubernetes Engine, Azure Container Service.
- Independent thinker and problem solver. We are a small team and believe in taking ownership.
Nice to have
- Logging and monitoring tools like ELK, Promestheous, Grafana.
- Background in Infosec.
- Experience with Node.js.
- Experience with JS framework like React, Angular, Vue.js. We use React.
- Experience with Rust.
- Understanding of decentralized identity space, like DIDs, Verifiable Credentials, etc.
This is a remote role that can be perfromed from anywhere, some availability during morning U.S. hours is required for team meetings.
- Total Years Experience 5-10