Skills : JIRA, Atlassia, Confluence and JQL.
Role : Senior JIRA Administrator.
Experience : 7+ Years
Shift Timings : 3 PM to 12 AM.
What we are looking is
- Positive attitude, high energy, attention to detail and ability to drive projects
- 5+ years’ experience as JIRA Administrator with experience customizing JIRA projects with various schemes, complex workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ hands-on experience working with the Atlassian product suite, with specific focus on JIRA as a Project/Application Administrator.
- Expert level Atlassian tool administration knowledge on JIRA and Confluence.
- Ability to write custom JQL (Jira Query Language).
- Ability to construct custom dashboards using various filter types in JIRA, a must.
- Ability to construct Confluence pages and integrate JIRA projects with Confluence pages, a must.
- Need to have Scrum experience and ability to gather requirements and also work with PM’s on execution/configuration of projects in JIRA
- Understanding of the development process, including development, testing, and deployment, as well as work breakdown, dependencies, responsibilities (full SDLC).
- A great communicator with superb analytical skills; ability to synthesize complex concepts down into simple, clear, actionable plan.
- Willingness to dive in and research a project or problem from multiple points-of-view, drive consensus to supported conclusions, and lay out a clear go forward game plan.
- Address Hyderabad
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10