This is a work from home opportunity.
We are seeking a Fresher/ Junior Technical Recruiter that will help set the standards of company excellence by recruiting the most qualified personnel for the company in US in EST timezone. This will involve full life-cycle recruiting and the ability to build strong relationships with hiring managers, executives, candidates, and the community at large.The Technical Recruiter will perform the following duties:
Identify staff vacancies, prepare and post position descriptions and recruit, interview and provide recommendations for follow-on interviews to executive management for qualified candidates and assist with all other matters related to the hiring process.
Rely on agencies, searching job boards or a database to find candidates
Expert at different sourcing channels (indeed, LinkedIn, Twitter etc)
Source profiles on c2c, W2 or 1099 basis. Understand different work visa’s in US.
Utilize Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to access, review, interview and hire technical candidates.
Provide on-site support to the management team to aggressively source candidates through both active and passive methods.
Pre-screen candidates and provide detailed information on position requirements.
Submitting background checks, coordinating candidate start details, and following up with the hiring manager and/or candidate after offer letter has been signed/accepted.
Manage scheduling and logistics for all interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
Responsible for updating and managing data within ATS.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- 1 years of experience recruiting professionals in a corporate or agency environment.
- Experience with recruiting IT professionals is a plus.
- Full life-cycle technology recruiting including, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, job analysis, offers, closing and relationship management.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interface effectively with professionals at all levels.
- Full life-cycle technology recruiting: 1 year (Required)
- recruiting professionals: 1 year (Required)
- Can you work from home?: 1 year (Required)
- Excellent communication skills : 1 year (Preferred)
- ability to interface effectively with professionals: 1 year (Required)