Hiration is looking for a go-getter Account Manager to help expand and consolidate our presence across the globe. Your primary role will be to build upon the business development initiatives of the company by coordinating the entire delivery and fulfillment lifecycle.
Join our highly motivated team of a YC-backed startup led by two-time entrepreneurs and open yourself up to limitless learning opportunities. Here’s an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic startup poised for accelerated growth and go beyond conventional norms to a more holistic experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build and execute account management strategy
- Support B2B accounts spanning US colleges and global e-learning firms while seeking out new business opportunities
- Play a role in closing deals and assisting with additional BD functions like lead generation, reach outs, etc.
- Initiate and close software deployment – approving job lists, approving design templates, asking for samples, etc.
- Coordinating with the content and tech teams – Timely following up to make sure everything is up to speed, Informing the client, Sharing any questions from content or tech team with the client and passing the response along to the respective teams
- Approval – Sharing the templates with the BD head for quick approval before sending it to the client, Getting the feedback and coordinating with the content team
- Final deployment stage – Coordinating with the tech team to have everything ready, Coordinating with the content team to check everything is uploaded, Testing the platform
- Launching the platform – Following-up with the client biweekly or monthly to see if everything is running smoothly
- Invoicing, contract renewal
- Sharing feedback with the respective teams
- Salary Offered ₹5L – ₹7L
- Total Years Experience 0-5