We’re looking to hire a lead frontend engineer at Balancer Labs to help manage our growing list of dapps, libraries, and tooling. You will be joining a core team of less than 5 and be on the ground floor at a new DeFi protocol.
Balancer is a generalized automated market-maker built on Ethereum that allows anyone a flexible and programmable way to earn trading fees on their portfolio. Learn more on our site https://balancer.finance and documentation https://docs.balancer.finance.
We are backed by some of the top investors in the space (Placeholder, Accomplice, Coinfund, Inflection).
- Manage all frontend applications including the exchange and pool management apps
- Collaborate with other engineers on SDK’s, libraries, and other middleware components
- Design and architect a platform for smart pools – which will be an extensible marketplace built on top of Balancer with multiple types of interfaces
- Lead role or principal engineer at another startup
- Understanding of web3 stack including ethers.js, wallet integrations, contract and proxy interactions
- Extensive experience with react and typescript
- Some familiarity with solidity and IPFS
How to Apply
Send a resume with your GitHub to firstname.lastname@example.org.