- Responsible for people management and task management of ~30 engineers.
- Automotive hands on experience is mandatory.
- Effectively coach the teams on effective Agile practices at scale including Agile Portfolio Management and multi-team programs.
- Support Scrum teams with resolution of roadblocks and interdependencies by partnering with technical and functional teams external to the product to ensure their tasks are completed as required.
- Define and drive adoption of flexible Agile framework to be utilized by all Agile Transformers coordinating work across the product portfolio.
- Measure, improve and provide updates to leadership on maturity of Agile practices.
- Drive adoption of agile and lean approaches to product execution.
Required know how and skills:
- Certified in SAFe and Scrum
- Excellent knowledge in agile (SAFe, Scrum)
- Very good communication skills, self-managed and self-organized
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent resource planning and management capability
- Ability to coach the teams on agile transformation
Required additional skills:
- Automotive domain and products knowhow
- AUTOSAR architecture & toolchain knowhow
- Complete SDLC/Agile development process
Experience Level: 12 to 16 Years
- Total Years Experience 10-20