We are seeking a LIMS Implementation Specialist for our cloud-based informatics system, CloudLIMS. This role can be Remote, or the candidate can work from our offices in Indore, MP.
CloudLIMS is a purpose-built Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) for streamlining laboratory operations. CloudLIMS enables laboratories, be it large or small, organize their data and communicate effectively to meet their operational goals. CloudLIMS offers a complete solution for biobanking, clinical, research and testing laboratories.
Key responsibilities include:
- Analyze and document customer requirements and business processes.
- Tailor CloudLIMS LIMS solution and implement it through configuration.
- Deliver training courses to the customer project team.
- Assist customers with their validation and testing stages appropriate to their industry.
- Deliver instrument integration and software integration (Quickbooks, EMR, ELN) projects.
- Configure test reports, CoAs, labels and barcode as per client specifications.
- Assist in system validation & IQ, OQ and PQ scripting.
- Qualification in Science and/or Information Technology.
- Hands-on experience in laboratory informatics.
- Knowledge in laboratory or QC processes.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and presentation skills.