Humans + A.I. = Future of Work
SquadVoice: Traditional relationship-driven high-ticket consumer sales (like real estate) has zero intelligence and lacks sales acceleration tech. As a result, conversions are poor. We fix exactly that and enable teams to close 2-4x more deals in the same spend.
SquadVoice bridges the gap between marketing and sales by driving more qualified leads to sales-reps, increases ‘active pipeline’, making reps more productive and accountable, thereby driving a 2-4x increase in deals. We’re improving our funnel with every transaction that’s going through the system as we’re sitting on top of CRM data which no one’s using.
After scaling this product in India, we launched SquadVoice in the US, targeting the Real Estate industry, and are looking to scale this further.
It’s an exciting time at Squad. 6 months into our launch in the US Real Estate market, we are really blowing up (growing 50%+ MoM)! As we venture into our next phase of growth, we are looking for passionate individuals to be a part of our journey and co-build Squad with us.
What’s in it for you?
People who have joined us in the past have experienced tremendous growth. You will not only become a better marketer, but we believe that you will have a much more well rounded growth.
Being part of a small team, you will also work directly with the cross-functional stakeholders and have good transparency into the business strategy, and get to see how a business is built. People who join Squad are extremely smart and you will end up forging lifelong bonds here. 🙂
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation.
- Effectively search and identify prospective clients and generate leads using market research, competitive analysis, industry reports, prospecting tools, etc.
- Help drive more qualified leads to the sales team through various channels – cold-emails, introductions, social media etc.
- Track pipeline metrics around conversion, velocity, channels, team productivity, etc. and work on improving them.
- Education: Graduate in any domain (drop-outs are cool as well!)
- Remote (Till September end)
- Candidate must be based in Delhi NCR (not a telecommute position)
- Joining Date: ASAP
- Traits: Motivated, Social, Energetic, Humble, Patient, and Hard-working having great attention to detail; Good written & spoken English. Must be proficient in Excel. Most important – willing to go that extra mile to get the work done.
- Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen
- Experience: 0-1 year
- Internship Period- 6 months
- Stipend during Internship- Rs 10-15k per month
- Compensation (Post-Internship): 3.8 – 4.2 LPA
This is just the beginning and we’re here to change the world. 🙂