CitronWorks on behalf of a client.
We are a leading technology platform for connecting alternative asset managers and allocators. We were built by industry practitioners to improve the outdated and time-consuming investor due-diligence and marketing processes using technology. We draw on proprietary analytics and data analysis to generate connections that help investors discover differentiated investment opportunities.
The role will encompass a little marketing, sales, social media, project management, and data entry.
- The candidate must have an interest in the finance industry
- 40 hours a week, full time
- Must be able to work a few hours on PST and EST time for team meetings, but majority of work can be done on local time
What you will be responsible for:
Coordinate and execute on the creation of content, distribution of content, and client interaction.
You must be proficient in English have a clear understanding of the content, and how the content fits in the client interaction workflow.
- Basic understanding of Wix.com
– Creation of landing pages in Wix.com
- Knowledge of hubspot marketing
– Creation of landing pages in hubspot
- 1-2 emailer creation per week (Sendgrid or other similar software)
– Create mailers that work and increase engagement (both content and visually)
– Some basic graphics work
- 2 Linkedin posting per week
– One to promote our company
– One to promote our clients
- Blog coordination with our writing team – 2 blogs a month and create blogs in wix
Broader skills or other skills:
- Stay up to date on new social media tools, other technology, marketing and sales trends, and best practices to increase engagement
- Report and analyze monthly KPIs, including follower growth of social platforms, engagement, conversation, amplification and leads across owned channels to guide and optimize overall strategy
Who you are:
- 2+ years related experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Some branding, marketing, sales experience
- Strong communication skills
- Creative and innovative thinker, organized, detail-oriented, team player and solution-oriented
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Very good English required, C2 or near C2
- Must be able to communication and measure daily work and weekly work plan
To apply, please send us a cover letter that outlines how you fufill the criteria outlined in this job post, do not send a CV initially.